K8V SE - Cannot use IDE RAID.

The SATA works fine but whenever I try to use the IDE RAID or PRI_RAID
it will not even recognize the drive in Win XP. Disk Manager doesn't
even see the drive.

In the BIOS, the Promise BIOS is not installed because it sees no
drives??

Checked jumpers,etc, BIOS is set to use Onboard Promise IDE as RAID.
I've tried just one drive with that setting set to IDE also. No Luck.

Any ideas?

Jason
1 answer Last reply
More about raid

    Did you install the raid drivers from a floppy at the correct time?
    "Jason" <pcpara@cwnet.com> wrote in message
    > The SATA works fine but whenever I try to use the IDE RAID or PRI_RAID
    > it will not even recognize the drive in Win XP. Disk Manager doesn't
    > even see the drive.
    >
    > In the BIOS, the Promise BIOS is not installed because it sees no
    > drives??
    >
    > Checked jumpers,etc, BIOS is set to use Onboard Promise IDE as RAID.
    > I've tried just one drive with that setting set to IDE also. No Luck.
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Jason

Asus NAS / RAID BIOS Motherboards