K8V SE - Cannot use IDE RAID.

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

The SATA works fine but whenever I try to use the IDE RAID or PRI_RAID
it will not even recognize the drive in Win XP. Disk Manager doesn't
even see the drive.

In the BIOS, the Promise BIOS is not installed because it sees no
drives??

Checked jumpers,etc, BIOS is set to use Onboard Promise IDE as RAID.
I've tried just one drive with that setting set to IDE also. No Luck.

Any ideas?

Jason

Did you install the raid drivers from a floppy at the correct time?