Restarting after hardware changes

I have had to change my m/b, cpu and ram, now my system
keeps looping when i try to start win xp home.
Cannot even get into safe mode, please help.

A repair Installation is often required after a motherboard change to
properly detect the new hardware:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/repaxp.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

"bowbus" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have had to change my m/b, cpu and ram, now my system
> keeps looping when i try to start win xp home.
> Cannot even get into safe mode, please help.

Though you can repair the installation. I would really suggest a clean
installation. If you can backup all of your data and start it all fresh
again, your computer will be much happier :) This is only if you can
properly back up your data and have all of the software and everything
you have installed ready to put back on a fresh install. If you can't,
then go ahead with the Repair ;)

Nathan McNulty