No drive letter assignment

Gene

I have generic with two removable drive enclosures. One
drive should be E: the other is F:. They both show up in
device manager but E: does not show up in my computer. The
drive is good.

Assign it one! Right click on My Computer, select Manage. On the next
screen, click on Disk Management. You can assign it a drive letter on the
right hand side of the screen.
www.coribright.com

"Gene" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have generic with two removable drive enclosures. One
> drive should be E: the other is F:. They both show up in
> device manager but E: does not show up in my computer. The
> drive is good.

Thanks for the help Cari.
The no. 2 drive shows up as a FAT32 not a NTFS. The only
thing it will me to do is " delete portition" it thinks it
is part of the F: drive. Is there any way to change that
without loosing my data?

Gene

Hardware)