azukre

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2004

How do I overclock my A8V?
I'm using FX53 with Corsair 3200 and the revision 2.0 A8V motherboard.

I also have a A8V and an FX53 with Corsair XMS Pro 3200 memory. I have been
able to overclock 2 ways. I am on the 1008.002 bios.
They first way I tried to overclock is by raising the multipilier on the
FX53 to 13 and the CPU voltage to 1.625. I left the FSB at 200 for 2600MHz.
This is not much of an overclock but is very stable. CPU temps was at 33c.
I'm also watercooled on my cpu and gpu.
The second way, and what I am running now is to lower the HT to 800 and the
multipilier to 11. I have the core voltage to 1.65v and the memory at 2.7v.
I have the FSB set to 260 for 2860MHz. I also lowered the memory to
3,4,4,10.
I run stable and have played Far Cry and Doom3 with this overclock.

"azukre" <azukre@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How do I overclock my A8V?
> I'm using FX53 with Corsair 3200 and the revision 2.0 A8V motherboard.

azukre

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2004

Thank you for your reply.

That is a very nice way to overclock. I will try it out.
·ºë®Ï©°·