16MB ATI Rage 128 Ultra

Linda

I installed this from the MSN download page. It has
messed up my settings. I cannot uninstall it using
add/remove nor can I find any info from the ATI site or
MSN. Can anyone advise? Thanks, Linda

Do you have an ATI graphics card?

Did you try Driver Rollback to return to the previous drivers?
www.coribright.com

"Linda" <lodum@alltel.net> wrote in message
>I installed this from the MSN download page. It has
> messed up my settings. I cannot uninstall it using
> add/remove nor can I find any info from the ATI site or
> MSN. Can anyone advise? Thanks, Linda

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

ONLY download drivers from the manufacturer's web site - in this case
www.ati.com