  • Microsoft
  • ATI
  • Windows XP
June 30, 2004 1:00:10 PM

I installed this from the MSN download page. It has
messed up my settings. I cannot uninstall it using
add/remove nor can I find any info from the ATI site or
MSN. Can anyone advise? Thanks, Linda

More about : 16mb ati rage 128 ultra

Anonymous
June 30, 2004 1:26:38 PM

Do you have an ATI graphics card?

Did you try Driver Rollback to return to the previous drivers?
www.coribright.com

"Linda" <lodum@alltel.net> wrote in message
>I installed this from the MSN download page. It has
> messed up my settings. I cannot uninstall it using
> add/remove nor can I find any info from the ATI site or
> MSN. Can anyone advise? Thanks, Linda
June 30, 2004 5:53:08 PM

ONLY download drivers from the manufacturer's web site - in this case
www.ati.com

!