I don't have makedisk.exe, it is not present in MB's cd.

So, I will install a new SATA hard drive in a few days, I will set the first
boot on cd-rom and I'll start to install WindowsXP such as a normal IDE hard
disk...

In a part of installation the installer tells "Press F6 to install raid/scsi
driver...". If I dont' press F6 (because I don't have makedisk!) does the
installer see my new SATA hdd? If not, how can I resolve the problem?

Can anybody help me? :)

Thanks in advance

--
Mirko (18,?,CE)