Asus P5AD2 Premium and Replacement intel coolers

I have a Asus P5AD2 premium mobo with an intel 3.6GHz LGA 775 processor.
I want to replace the stock intel cooler that comes with the processor, does
any one have any
good ones to recommend, i need one that has the 4 pin connector for the
processor fan.

Thx

Leigh-Anne

--
This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
Edition

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Quiet PC have a few coolers http://www.quietpc.com/uk/p4cooling.php#7000b
"Leigh-Anne Mills" <LeighAnne@One.Net> wrote in message
>I have a Asus P5AD2 premium mobo with an intel 3.6GHz LGA 775 processor.
> I want to replace the stock intel cooler that comes with the processor,
> does
> any one have any
> good ones to recommend, i need one that has the 4 pin connector for the
> processor fan.
>
> Thx
>
> Leigh-Anne
>
> --
> This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
> Edition

I don't think the CNPS7000 has the 4 pin connector..

"Dave" <davemike@foresthouse.eclipse.co.uk> schreef in bericht
> Quiet PC have a few coolers http://www.quietpc.com/uk/p4cooling.php#7000b
> "Leigh-Anne Mills" <LeighAnne@One.Net> wrote in message
>>I have a Asus P5AD2 premium mobo with an intel 3.6GHz LGA 775 processor.
>> I want to replace the stock intel cooler that comes with the processor,
>> does
>> any one have any
>> good ones to recommend, i need one that has the 4 pin connector for the
>> processor fan.
>>
>> Thx
>>
>> Leigh-Anne
>>
>> --
>> This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
>> Edition

The CNPS7000 only has a 3 pin connector, at least on the 2 I have. Also it
requires a new mounting kit, ZM-CS1 that no one seems to have so far.
I'm looking also.