Just installed this board today and nop matter what I try th onboard sound
just wont work. Keep getting this error
Digital output is taken by another application.. Went to soundmax's website
and thier only solution is to delete a couple of registry entries which I
dont have. Anyone have any ideas at all? Thanks

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:12:36 GMT, "Dusty Steenbock" <dsteenbo@nycap.rr.com>
wrote:

:> Just installed this board today and nop matter what I try th onboard sound
:> just wont work. Keep getting this error

You did install the drivers that come on install CD?