I GOT HL2

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!

I love people who work at Virgin :D

FOOLED YOU

--
stereo: Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
>
> I love people who work at Virgin :D

WTF is HL2?

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

resist, resist.

Warty

--
Those who claim that
others need lives...while doing the EXACT same thing...are what "we"

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
>> HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
>>
>> I love people who work at Virgin :D
>>

> WTF is HL2?
>
> --
>
> alt i s enter
> l i s enter
> listener

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Listy and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> > HHHHHHAAAAAAAA!
> >
> > I love people who work at Virgin :D
> >

> WTF is HL2?

look it up on the interwebs

--
stereo: Winamp stopped
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Listy" wrote

> WTF is HL2?

Short for Halo II - just ignore

- Peter

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:12:50 +0100, Peter Lykkegaard wrote:

> "Listy" wrote
>
>> WTF is HL2?
>>
> Short for Halo II - just ignore

Is that the same as Halo Kitty?

http://www.planetboredom.net/pix/data/media/15/kitty.jpg

--
scrum

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Peter Lykkegaard and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> "Listy" wrote
>
> > WTF is HL2?
> >
> Short for Halo II - just ignore

HALF LIFE TWO BABY

IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO

:D :D :D:

Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!

"Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message

> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> >
> > Saint Firk dit
> >

> > > FOOLED YOU
> >
> > /hangs with his Homies in GTA:SA
> >
> > Word up, foo'
> >

> pfffft, you still playing kiddies games ???
>
> Me is now, Lothius, Lvl 11 Dark Elf Sorceror - with wicked spells -
> *coughs* -
>
> *sneezes* Bloody pubic hair *splutters*
>
> EQ2 is teh r4wk !

GTA:SA and Call of Duty - United Offensive.

LOVE!

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Saint Firk wrote:
>>>WTF is HL2?
>>>

>>Short for Halo II - just ignore
>

> HALF LIFE TWO BABY
>
> IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO
>

> :D :D :D:
>
> Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!

Babies?? who mentioned babies? anyone else feeling peckish?

--
Ben Cottrell AKA Bench

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.counterstrike,alt.games.half-life.editing,alt.games.half-life.modifications,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Ben Cottrell and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> >>Short for Halo II - just ignore
> >

> > HALF LIFE TWO BABY
> >
> > IM ON STAGE TWOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOHOOOO
> >

> > :D :D :D:
> >
> > Back to the game man no time to explain BABYT!!!1!
>
> Babies?? who mentioned babies? anyone else feeling peckish?

Why you baby eaters.... I oughta...... *shakes fist*

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On a dark and stormy night, "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> sent
us the following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

>"Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Saint Firk dit

>> > /hangs with his Homies in GTA:SA
>> >
>> > Word up, foo'
>> >

>> pfffft, you still playing kiddies games ???
>>
>> Me is now, Lothius, Lvl 11 Dark Elf Sorceror - with wicked spells -
>> *coughs* -
>>
>> *sneezes* Bloody pubic hair *splutters*
>>
>> EQ2 is teh r4wk !
>>

>GTA:SA and Call of Duty - United Offensive.
>
>LOVE!

Still, like, totally warring it up in Rome babeh!

(and the occasional bout of Halo2)

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

In article <MPG.1c01fca0def09fce989d94@news.individual.net>, Saint Firk
<rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote:

> Why you baby eaters.... I oughta...... *shakes fist*

Easy there, son - just back away from that fist, keeping your hands in
sight at all ti.. wait a minute, that's not going to work...

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

Mangoat: "It makes me so hot when you channel Jimmy Durante"
Empee: "I do hope that's not a euphemism."

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

>Tartychops dit
>> On a dark and stormy night, "Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> sent
>> us the following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
>>
>> >"Kirby" <hgvhgy@wewez.com> wrote in message

>> >GTA:SA and Call of Duty - United Offensive.
>> >
>> >LOVE!
>>
>> Still, like, totally warring it up in Rome babeh!
>
>Oppressor !!121!!

Ooo lies! I'm freeing the Roman lands from oppression and ushering in
a New Dawn of slavery for my Carthaginian masters!

>> (and the occasional bout of Halo2)
>

>Too many curries pops.
>I warned you...

:O

Ta for the email btw, ya soppy get :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Saint Firk and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Listy and a hippo took an apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

WTF? Forum posts:

I finally had my CD key acknowledged. Even though the game is installed from
disc, it wants to d/l 'all files', 2272mb worth. Anyone else have to d/l more
files before playing?

Got to 'ready to play' stage and now another steam box has come up saying
preparing to play, with a timer that started at 240 minutes, went down to
120ish, and back to 150 before I got pissed off with it.

Is there any simple way to play this frigging thing??

Oh man what a work of genius. They really have thought about every little bit
and its quite amazing.

I'm playing it on hard btw. Tiz pretty hard.

Just looked, the RELOADED release group has just put up Half-Life 2 on
Suprnova.

Hmm. Took em 6 hours. Not bad, eh?

I'll be interested to see how many leechers this dl has by teatime! Any bets on
30,000 +?

Reloaded version is fake, proper version went live on bittorrent 5 minutes ago,
Torrentbits should have it in next half hour or so.

I'm off to buy a copy now. The cracked release is 4.6GB, MOH:pA was 3.9 and it
took forever to download, anyway it's worth buying imo.

--
stereo: Winamp stopped
www.oxygenkiosk.net

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:18:35 -0000, Empee wrote:

> Tartychops dit
>
>> On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
>> following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

>>>Oppressor !!121!!
>>
>> Ooo lies! I'm freeing the Roman lands from oppression and ushering in
>> a New Dawn of slavery for my Carthaginian masters!
>
> Hail !"

Sleet

--
scrum

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

scrumble dit:
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:18:35 -0000, Empee wrote:
>
> > Tartychops dit
> >
> >> On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
> >> following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

> >> Ooo lies! I'm freeing the Roman lands from oppression and ushering in
> >> a New Dawn of slavery for my Carthaginian masters!
> >
> > Hail !"
>
> Sleet

snot

--
Etc.
Live - http://www.empee.org

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 17:30:59 -0000, Empee wrote:

> scrumble dit:
>> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 22:18:35 -0000, Empee wrote:
>>
>>> Tartychops dit

>>> Hail !"
>>
>> Sleet
>
> snot