Recommended laser printer

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Im looking for a new printer.

I don't print many pages out but sometimes print an invoice now and again so
would like one thats reliable and can print good quality.

My old printer was a laser printer and I have never owned an inkjet etc are
they worth getting over lasers ?

How good are colour lasers at printing photo-quality prints vs inkjets ?

Some printer Ive short listed are:

Samsung CLP500N Colour Laser - Its got Ethernet

Magicolour 2300 Desklaser

HP psc 2510 Photosmart - inkjet all in 1 device

Any good ?

In article <c76n96$dl9o$1@ID-9141.news.uni-berlin.de>,
"127.0.0.1@hotmail.com" <127.0.0.1@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I don't print many pages out but sometimes print an invoice now and again so
> would like one thats reliable and can print good quality.
>
> My old printer was a laser printer and I have never owned an inkjet etc are
> they worth getting over lasers ?

Inkjets will dry out with non-use. You need a laser.

> How good are colour lasers at printing photo-quality prints vs inkjets ?

Depends. On the low end, you can buy a $300 inkjet that does
great--while you can't buy a $699 laser that does the same job.

But expensive laser printers can do the same job....

Get yourself an inexpensive black and white laser printer. You'll be
far happier.