P4T533-C and ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256 MB - What BIOS version?

Scott

I installed an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 256 MB in my P4T533-C (after using
an ATI Radeon 9700 Pro for almost two years), and I have been
encountering problems. Before I look further, what BIOS version is
anyone with this setup using? I am using the latest release version -
1010 (1010c.zip).

Thanks.

Scott

Craig

I am running an AMD 3600 on an A7N8X-E delux board with no
overclocking or any wierdness but my 9800 Pro 256mb card seems to be
erroring out...often blu screening me. I have updated my bios to no
avail. It would seem that this is a common issue for folks trying to
play Halo on this card too (based on my research) i have no
resolutions thus far