When I try to install XP it tells me that it cannot locate my harddrive(which is there under bios) and when I hit enter to install anyway I get a setupdd.sys error and it says page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. This whole problem occured when I tried to install windows and about 9% of the way through my PC lost power(which I have fixed that problem). But now I cannot get windows to read my HD any ideas?

Take a look here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=setupdd.sys+error+&btnG=Google+Search

"Archean" <Archean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to install XP it tells me that it cannot locate my
harddrive(which is there under bios) and when I hit enter to install anyway
I get a setupdd.sys error and it says page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. This
whole problem occured when I tried to install windows and about 9% of the
way through my PC lost power(which I have fixed that problem). But now I
cannot get windows to read my HD any ideas?

Try booting off of a boot disk, does it see the HDD? How about the BIOS,
does it see the HDD?

Good Luck,

John H. Wright, MCP