1009 beta Bios 16.09.2004 for A7n8x dlx v.1.x?

I have downloaded from AsusUpdate (ftp.asuscom.de) the 1009 beta for A7N8X
DLX v1.xx dated 16 Sept 2004 but dont there is information on web.

Somebody knows or updated?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about 1009 beta bios 2004 a7n8x

    If you don't know what is updated and your system is running
    satisfactorily, you almost certainly don't need a beta BIOS! If your
    system isn't running satisfactorily and you don't know whether the new
    BIOS is intended to address the problem you are experiencing, you
    would be equally ill-advised to use it "just in case" it is.

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:16:24 +0200, "Bender" <fry@leela.ft> wrote:

    >I have downloaded from AsusUpdate (ftp.asuscom.de) the 1009 beta for A7N8X
    >DLX v1.xx dated 16 Sept 2004 but dont there is information on web.
    >
    >Somebody knows or updated?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
    Peter R. Fletcher

Asus BIOS FTP Motherboards