LS-120 drive does not have eject option

My compaq ls-120 drive does not give me the eject option
it did in windows 98se on the right-click menu. I realy
need that function as my manual release button has broken
off ;S. Any help will be much appreciated ;) - (i use
winXP with SP2beta)

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Mine doesn't either. Must have something to do with XP.