i'm wireless now with linksys but my laptop can not access..

I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless but
i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this
5 answers Last reply
More about wireless linksys laptop access

    On your PC right click the folder with the files you want to work with and
    click on sharing and security and then enable file share for the folder. Of
    course windows print and file share must also be activated.

    Bill

    "Sophia" <Sophia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless
    >but
    > i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
    > winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

    www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

    Carey

    "Sophia" <Sophia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless
    >but
    > i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
    > winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

    Run the XP networking wizard. It will walk you through the steps to set up a
    LAN.

    "Sophia" <Sophia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless
    >but
    > i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
    > winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

    Hi thanks for your help I've got it up and running file and printersharinf,
    wonderdul thanks again..

    "Carey Holzman" wrote:

    > www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm
    >
    > Carey
    >
    > "Sophia" <Sophia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless
    > >but
    > > i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i have
    > > winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

    Great to know! Please sign my guestbook at www.careyholzman.com (the link is
    in the lower-left corner)

    Thanks,
    Carey

    > Hi thanks for your help I've got it up and running file and
    > printersharinf,
    > wonderdul thanks again..
    >
    > "Carey Holzman" wrote:
    >
    >> www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm
    >>
    >> Carey
    >>
    >> "Sophia" <Sophia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I have bellsouth modem and connected linksys G now my laptop is wireless
    >> >but
    >> > i can not figure out how to get into files on my pc from my laptop i
    >> > have
    >> > winxp sp2 home on both computers thanks i'm a novice at this

Wireless Laptops Linksys Wireless Networking