There are no recorders installed in your system

Hello,

I just installed new EMPREX DVD Dual 8x and ready to burn my first
DVD+R disk but I'm getting error from Roxio 6 DVD Builder "There are
no recorders installed in your system". I'm using WinXP Home and I
burned CD-R music disk prior to attempt to burn DVD.
Did I miss anything?
Any help will be great.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

"Sashafay" <afayfman@mwh.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I just installed new EMPREX DVD Dual 8x and ready to burn my first
> DVD+R disk but I'm getting error from Roxio 6 DVD Builder "There are
> no recorders installed in your system". I'm using WinXP Home and I
> burned CD-R music disk prior to attempt to burn DVD.
> Did I miss anything?
> Any help will be great.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Alex

is your dvd drive compatible with roxio
did you have a cd burner installed before your dvd burner

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---

"Kelly Cotter" <"deletethis"kelly.cotter@*deletethis*blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<T3OEc.628$pr4.4928628@news-text.cableinet.net>...
> "Sashafay" <afayfman@mwh.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I just installed new EMPREX DVD Dual 8x and ready to burn my first
> > DVD+R disk but I'm getting error from Roxio 6 DVD Builder "There are
> > no recorders installed in your system". I'm using WinXP Home and I
> > burned CD-R music disk prior to attempt to burn DVD.
> > Did I miss anything?
> > Any help will be great.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Alex
>
> is your dvd drive compatible with roxio
> did you have a cd burner installed before your dvd burner
>
> --
> If the information posted above helps then let me know.
> If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.
>

> ---

Yes, I have. TDK recorder was my former CD burner.

Thanks,
Alex

afayfman@mwh.com (Sashafay) wrote in message news:<a13f8a22.0407011236.6b1a458f@posting.google.com>...
> "Kelly Cotter" <"deletethis"kelly.cotter@*deletethis*blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:<T3OEc.628$pr4.4928628@news-text.cableinet.net>...
> > "Sashafay" <afayfman@mwh.com> wrote in message
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I just installed new EMPREX DVD Dual 8x and ready to burn my first
> > > DVD+R disk but I'm getting error from Roxio 6 DVD Builder "There are
> > > no recorders installed in your system". I'm using WinXP Home and I
> > > burned CD-R music disk prior to attempt to burn DVD.
> > > Did I miss anything?
> > > Any help will be great.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > > Alex
> >
> > is your dvd drive compatible with roxio
> > did you have a cd burner installed before your dvd burner
> >
> > --
> > If the information posted above helps then let me know.
> > If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.
> >

> > ---
>

> Yes, I have. TDK recorder was my former CD burner.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Hello there!!!

Anybody!!! Hellp!!!

> afayfman@mwh.com (Sashafay) wrote in message
>> "Kelly Cotter"
>> <"deletethis"kelly.cotter@*deletethis*blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
>> message news:<T3OEc.628$pr4.4928628@news-text.cableinet.net>...
>>> "Sashafay" <afayfman@mwh.com> wrote in message

>>> is your dvd drive compatible with roxio
>>> did you have a cd burner installed before your dvd burner
>>>
>>> --
>>> If the information posted above helps then let me know.
>>> If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.
>>>

>>> ---
>>

>> Yes, I have. TDK recorder was my former CD burner.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>

> Hello there!!!
>
> Anybody!!! Hellp!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

try uninstalling your burning software then reinstalling it or something
else. i prefer nero6