I EEE1394

I'm trying to install the 1394 card and load the Pinnical
software onto my computer. The problem that I'm having
is after I load everything I'm unable to log onto the
internet. Also the computer is putting the Firewire card
as primary. Do I need to specify which card needs to be
primary? Please help me!!!

"Felicia Thomas" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to install the 1394 card and load the Pinnical
> software onto my computer. The problem that I'm having
> is after I load everything I'm unable to log onto the
> internet. Also the computer is putting the Firewire card
> as primary. Do I need to specify which card needs to be
> primary? Please help me!!!

do you connect via cable modem ?

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---

You need to assign the Internet connection to the appropriate device whether
it is a NIC or a modem under your network settings.

Good Luck,

John H. Wright, MCP