Epson RX500 & SSC Service Utility

In article <t5re901ej628ci4kl0e7fimk8h422f6r5s@4ax.com>, xxx wrote:
> As anybody used that SSC Service Utility v3.60
> http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtmlwith with the Epson RX500,
> any feed back is welcome.

Doesn't work for me.

--
Povl H. Pedersen - NoSpam@my.terminal.dk (yes - it works)
Get 5% discount on VMWare use discount/referral code: MRC-POVPED260

xxx

Doesn't it run at al,l or the options don't work, could you add abit
more....... thanks.

In article <8s5g90921boprh16ukqtmo8mln01ak6gm6@4ax.com>, xxx wrote:
> Doesn't it run at al,l or the options don't work, could you add abit
> more....... thanks.

Will not talk to printer.Have not removed the epson util yet.c

--

On Tue, 04 May 2004 11:18:27 +0100, xxx <pics333_uk@NO_SPAM@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>As anybody used that SSC Service Utility v3.60
>http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtmlwith with the Epson RX500,
>any feed back is welcome.

Yes if you posted a valid link I could tell you..

I have, and I suspect that it fried the chip reader.

Taking the printer in to be checked tomorrow.

Will report outcome.

Peter

"xxx" <pics333_uk@NO_SPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> As anybody used that SSC Service Utility v3.60
> http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtmlwith with the Epson RX500,
> any feed back is welcome.

Not guilty m'lud.

One of the connectors in the chip reader displaced, have eased it back.

Version 3.5 did work with the RX500, but the 3.6 version doesn't seem to.

Peter

"Peter L Williams" <plw@peveral.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> I have, and I suspect that it fried the chip reader.
>
> Taking the printer in to be checked tomorrow.
>
> Will report outcome.
>
> Peter
>
> "xxx" <pics333_uk@NO_SPAM@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > As anybody used that SSC Service Utility v3.60
> > http://ssclg.com/epsone.shtmlwith with the Epson RX500,
> > any feed back is welcome.

I have a rebate for an Epson RX500 and forgot to get the UPC
code off the box. Order for me to get rebate I need copy of the
UPC code. Can anybady still got the box for this item or have
one available that they could make a scan/copy of the UPC code?
I would greatly appriciate if someone post it or email me one.