Wireless Connection Speed Fluctuations

Question...
What causes my connection speed to go up and down? I'm using a Linksys
Wireless G router. The speed will range from 24 to 54Mbps.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless connection speed fluctuations

    Hiya

    Several things cause speed fluctuations. Distance, surrounding
    infra-structure, bodies moving through the radio path, other electrical
    equipment, proximity to other radio emmissions, the list goes on...

    "R-Dub" wrote:

    > Question...
    > What causes my connection speed to go up and down? I'm using a Linksys
    > Wireless G router. The speed will range from 24 to 54Mbps.

Wireless Connection Wireless Networking