Last response: in Wireless Networking
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 6, 2005 12:05:06 AM

Question...
What causes my connection speed to go up and down? I'm using a Linksys
Wireless G router. The speed will range from 24 to 54Mbps.

More about : wireless connection speed fluctuations

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 6, 2005 9:41:07 AM

Hiya

Several things cause speed fluctuations. Distance, surrounding
infra-structure, bodies moving through the radio path, other electrical
equipment, proximity to other radio emmissions, the list goes on...