Windows hang after period of inactivity

July 1, 2004 4:31:22 PM

I have just recently installed a EFGA
FX 5200 128meg graphics card, and since installing it
everything has gone as expected......except....my windows
desktop hangs after some period of inactivity, I dont know
how long it takes to get the hang, but that is the only
time I get a hang. It requires a hard reboot as the
machine is completly unresponsive....any takers on this
one? Jerrye
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 4:40:46 PM

Try installing the latest nVidia drivers. The drivers that come with it
and with Windows are outdated.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_56.72

Nathan McNulty

!