troubled

I installed a new operating system (XP Proff) and since then some of my characters have swapped around. Only the ones i have to use the caps lock are affected i.e. @ '' . I hope i am clear enough for someone to understand and help me. My keyboard is a Logitec Navigater.
--
Thanks

Go to Control Panel and |"Regional and Language" and make sure the correct
language is selected.