WAP-PSK

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
January 6, 2005 12:49:03 AM

Hello all,

I Have A D-link DI-614+ Router and I found that if I have more then one
wireless connection to the router it drop both off.. and I have trouble
reconnection..? Why is this.?

More about : wap psk

Anonymous
a b F Wireless
January 12, 2005 8:21:03 PM

This sounds like a problem with the router rebooting. You can verify this
by watching the router's status lights after making the second connection.
If you can tell what the system does when booting (flashes one light 3
times, then flashes the other one once, etc.) you should be able to
determine if it has rebooted (ie crashed and restarted itself). This is my
guess as to what is happening.

In any case, this router sounds like it is defective, and you should
probably call the manufacturer with regards to this problem. If you tell
them "It keeps crashing" I am pretty sure they'll be pretty sympathetic.

Regards,
Brian

--
Brian Wehrle