Sign in with
Your question

How to turn on windows security center service

Last response: in Windows 7
January 21, 2011 11:30:11 PM

my windows security center will not work properly.then i followed the following steps. when i am open the service.msc then it shows your current security systems prohibit running active x control in this page or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. it causes my windows gadjet does not work properly and i can't restore my system to an earlier point.
January 22, 2011 12:41:26 AM

You should be able to turn it back on by accessing the Windows Action Center or typing "security status." You might also try doing a Windows Update and seeing if that will have any effect as well.

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team
m
l
January 24, 2013 4:46:23 PM

leemajerry1 said:
my windows security center will not work properly.then i followed the following steps. when i am open the service.msc then it shows your current security systems prohibit running active x control in this page or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. it causes my windows gadjet does not work properly and i can't restore my system to an earlier point.

Click Start, write "services.msc", right-click and "Run as administrator", search for "Security Center" and double-click it and on "Startup type" select "Automatic (delayed)". Enjoy!
m
l
!