shaolin

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html

Oh and Half Life 2 rocks. I'm at the bridge now. Damn work slowing down
my playing time.

--
Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
Dept. of Beerology

"Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
with the weather."
Bill Hicks

"You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

"Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
Homer Simpson

alt.fan.dan-shaolin

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:33:57 -0000, Saint Firk wrote:

> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Shaolin and a hippo took an apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...
>
>> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
>>

>> Oh and Half Life 2 rocks. I'm at the bridge now. Damn work slowing down
>> my playing time.
>
> Work? LOL!

damned stoodents, sponging of teh state :)

--
scrum

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, scrumble and a hippo took an apricot
a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:33:57 -0000, Saint Firk wrote:
>
> > Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Shaolin and a hippo took an apricot a
> > guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...
> >
> >> http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
> >>

> >> Oh and Half Life 2 rocks. I'm at the bridge now. Damn work slowing down
> >> my playing time.
> >
> > Work? LOL!
>
> damned stoodents, sponging of teh state :)

Dan aint a student ;O)

shaolin

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:33:57 -0000, Saint Firk felt the need to say...
> Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Shaolin and a hippo took an apricot a
> guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...
>
> > http://rainbow.arch.scriptmania.com/rainbow_tv_episode.html
> >

> > Oh and Half Life 2 rocks. I'm at the bridge now. Damn work slowing down
> > my playing time.
>
> Work? LOL!

I am attempting to be the most over employed man in London.
I currently have 5 jobs, including working for Minardi F1 team.
I have moved to my new flat, I'm going to New York in Easter and it is
my aim to buy a TVR by summer. Hence the loony workload.