Kernel_Stack_Impage_Error & Strange Boots! Help me!

GodFather

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

PC configuration:
1. AMD AthlonXP 2800+
2. Motherboard ASUS A7V600-X (BIOS 1002)
3. 512 MB RAM 400DDR Elixir
4. HD Maxtor SATA 80GB.
5. The OS is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1.

My PC boots or crashes every time I do scandisk, defrag, CDburning from
ISOimages (before boot, it appears the classic blu screen with the message
"Kernel_Stack_Impage_Error").

What can be the problem? The memory? The HD SATA?Or what?

"Godfather" <godfather@godfather.com> wrote in news:IdfFc.31791$GQ3.801988
@twister2.libero.it:

> PC configuration:
> 1. AMD AthlonXP 2800+
> 2. Motherboard ASUS A7V600-X (BIOS 1002)
> 3. 512 MB RAM 400DDR Elixir
> 4. HD Maxtor SATA 80GB.
> 5. The OS is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1.
>
> My PC boots or crashes every time I do scandisk, defrag, CDburning from
> ISOimages (before boot, it appears the classic blu screen with the
message
> "Kernel_Stack_Impage_Error").
>
> What can be the problem? The memory? The HD SATA?Or what?

Last time I saw that error a Hard Drive in one of my stores quit