Nathan

I was wondering where I could get a trustworthy download
of firmware for my NEC ND2510A DVDRW drive. There are
no downloads on the NEC website

Thanks in advance

"Nathan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering where I could get a trustworthy download
> of firmware for my NEC ND2510A DVDRW drive. There are
> no downloads on the NEC website
>
> Thanks in advance

are you having a problem with your dvd drive or trying to make it "region
free" ?

--
If the information posted above helps then let me know.
If it doesn't more fool you for believing me.

---