  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
a b D Laptop
July 3, 2004 2:29:27 AM

Hello,

I think I deleted something on add/remove programs that
enables the Fn key (function key next to Ctrl) to work.
Does anyone know how I can re-install or restore it so it
can work so I can use shortcuts with the key again?
Thanks so much. Need assistance ASAP!

More about : key laptop work

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 3, 2004 11:48:44 AM

What make/model computer? Did you just disable the key
using the keyboard controls?
Look for the keyboard driver program on the mfg'r website if
you did delete it.

"makoto" <doggybagkoji@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Hello,
|
| I think I deleted something on add/remove programs that
| enables the Fn key (function key next to Ctrl) to work.
| Does anyone know how I can re-install or restore it so it
| can work so I can use shortcuts with the key again?
| Thanks so much. Need assistance ASAP!

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 3, 2004 6:51:54 PM