my Fn key on laptop doesn't work!

Hello,

I think I deleted something on add/remove programs that
enables the Fn key (function key next to Ctrl) to work.
Does anyone know how I can re-install or restore it so it
can work so I can use shortcuts with the key again?
Thanks so much. Need assistance ASAP!

What make/model computer? Did you just disable the key
using the keyboard controls?
Look for the keyboard driver program on the mfg'r website if
you did delete it.