my Fn key on laptop doesn't work!

Hello,

I think I deleted something on add/remove programs that
enables the Fn key (function key next to Ctrl) to work.
Does anyone know how I can re-install or restore it so it
can work so I can use shortcuts with the key again?
Thanks so much. Need assistance ASAP!
2 answers Last reply
More about laptop doesn work

    What make/model computer? Did you just disable the key
    using the keyboard controls?
    Look for the keyboard driver program on the mfg'r website if
    you did delete it.

    "makoto" <doggybagkoji@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Hello,
    |
    | I think I deleted something on add/remove programs that
    | enables the Fn key (function key next to Ctrl) to work.
    | Does anyone know how I can re-install or restore it so it
    | can work so I can use shortcuts with the key again?
    | Thanks so much. Need assistance ASAP!

    Does the Fn key still work in DOS?

Laptops Hardware Microsoft Windows XP