P4P800SE Sound Drivers

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
October 30, 2004 9:09:14 PM

Hi

Anyone know where I can get the latest sound drivers from for my P4P800SE?

I'm assuming it's Soundmax but I can't seem to find any reference to them.

Also, any tips on the best way to install them would be appreciated.

It still has the original drivers.

Thanks.

Nik.

Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
Directly
P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
Nvidia GF FX5700 256MB Graphics / WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue
3200
Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210 / Sony NW-MS7 MP3/ Thompson ADSL Modem
Fuji Finepix S5000 DigiCam / Creative NX Pro WebCam / BT 1MBPS Broadband

More about : p4p800se sound drivers

October 31, 2004 1:58:05 AM

Did you visit www.asus.com? Support. Downloads, etc.

"Nik" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Anyone know where I can get the latest sound drivers from for my P4P800SE?
>
> I'm assuming it's Soundmax but I can't seem to find any reference to them.
>
> Also, any tips on the best way to install them would be appreciated.
>
> It still has the original drivers.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Nik.

> Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
> Directly
> P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
> Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
> Nvidia GF FX5700 256MB Graphics / WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue
> 3200
> Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210 / Sony NW-MS7 MP3/ Thompson ADSL Modem
> Fuji Finepix S5000 DigiCam / Creative NX Pro WebCam / BT 1MBPS
> Broadband

November 1, 2004 12:58:27 AM

Great, thanks. I didn't see the Soundmax section. It seems as though the
June 2003 drivers are the latest.

Thanks anyway.

Nik.