P4P800SE Sound Drivers

Hi

Anyone know where I can get the latest sound drivers from for my P4P800SE?

I'm assuming it's Soundmax but I can't seem to find any reference to them.

Also, any tips on the best way to install them would be appreciated.

It still has the original drivers.

Thanks.

Nik.

Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
Directly
P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
Nvidia GF FX5700 256MB Graphics / WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue
3200
Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210 / Sony NW-MS7 MP3/ Thompson ADSL Modem
Fuji Finepix S5000 DigiCam / Creative NX Pro WebCam / BT 1MBPS Broadband
More about p4p800se sound drivers

    Did you visit www.asus.com? Support. Downloads, etc.

    "Nik" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Anyone know where I can get the latest sound drivers from for my P4P800SE?
    >
    > I'm assuming it's Soundmax but I can't seem to find any reference to them.
    >
    > Also, any tips on the best way to install them would be appreciated.
    >
    > It still has the original drivers.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Nik.

    > Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
    > Directly
    > P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
    > Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
    > Nvidia GF FX5700 256MB Graphics / WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue
    > 3200
    > Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210 / Sony NW-MS7 MP3/ Thompson ADSL Modem
    > Fuji Finepix S5000 DigiCam / Creative NX Pro WebCam / BT 1MBPS
    > Broadband

    Great, thanks. I didn't see the Soundmax section. It seems as though the
    June 2003 drivers are the latest.

    Thanks anyway.

    Nik.

    "DonC" <coondwc_nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Did you visit www.asus.com? Support. Downloads, etc.
    >
    > "Nik" <nik.walmsleySPAMKILL@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Anyone know where I can get the latest sound drivers from for my
    >> P4P800SE?
    >>
    >> I'm assuming it's Soundmax but I can't seem to find any reference to
    >> them.
    >>
    >> Also, any tips on the best way to install them would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> It still has the original drivers.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Nik.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Remove S P A M K I L L From my Email address to reply to me
    >> Directly
    >> P4 3.2 / 512MB Samsung 400mhz PC3200 RAM/ 200GB Maxtor SATA / HP DJ5550
    >> Sony DVD RW / Sony CD/RW / Logitech MX700 KB+Mse / Viewsonic VE710b TFT
    >> Nvidia GF FX5700 256MB Graphics / WIN XP Home SP2 / Creative I-Trigue
    >> 3200
    >> Asus P4P800SE MoBo / HP iPaq2210 / Sony NW-MS7 MP3/ Thompson ADSL Modem
    >> Fuji Finepix S5000 DigiCam / Creative NX Pro WebCam / BT 1MBPS
    >> Broadband

Asus Drivers Motherboards