ASUS A7V400-MX & AV/S card

I'm about to assemble a system with the ASUS A7V400-MX motherboard.
However, I also need tv-out functionality. Does anyone know if this
AV/S card also works with that motherboard?
http://www.asus.com/products/mb/mb_accessories.htm#AV

Thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about asus a7v400 card

    I have no experience with it but I don't think it works. It says:
    - Suitable model : A7N8X-VM

    Your board is a total different one.

    HTH Werner

    "SyntaX TerroR" <syntaxterror@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > I'm about to assemble a system with the ASUS A7V400-MX motherboard.
    > However, I also need tv-out functionality. Does anyone know if this
    > AV/S card also works with that motherboard?
    > http://www.asus.com/products/mb/mb_accessories.htm#AV
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

Asus TV Motherboards