ASUS A7V400-MX & AV/S card

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
October 31, 2004 9:59:56 AM

I'm about to assemble a system with the ASUS A7V400-MX motherboard.
However, I also need tv-out functionality. Does anyone know if this
AV/S card also works with that motherboard?
http://www.asus.com/products/mb/mb_accessories.htm#AV

Thanks in advance!

More about : asus a7v400 card

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
October 31, 2004 7:06:05 PM

I have no experience with it but I don't think it works. It says:
- Suitable model : A7N8X-VM

Your board is a total different one.

HTH Werner

!