HL2 Deathmatch

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Can I just say, wow! What more rewarding feeling than flattening somebody
against a wall with a set of shelves or lanuching a toilet at them from 50
feet away?

Oh! How I yearn for TF2.

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

"Listy" <britne_yspears@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can I just say, wow! What more rewarding feeling than flattening
> somebody against a wall with a set of shelves or lanuching a toilet
> at them from 50 feet away?
>
> Oh! How I yearn for TF2.

Oh, I like HL2 DM pretty good!!! CTF would be cool, I see Team DM
servers already. I see a couple of different maps now. When we get
some more maps this community is gonna all be on the servers!!!!
McG.

"Halcyon" <abuse@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Listy wrote:
>
> > Oh! How I yearn for TF2.
>
> I doubt the purists will want the grav gun in TF2.

Dont be so sure! : D

Give one to the engineer! (and demo ; ) While removing a few more spammy
grenades.
Give it a use where by it helps in building baracades, or removing them. You
could deminish its actual damage level if used as a weapon. Also, imagine if
the only way into the enemy base is to build some kind of platform, and keep
it maintained for your troops to cross. That would involve some excellent
team work. : )

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy dit:

> Can I just say, wow! What more rewarding feeling than flattening somebody
> against a wall with a set of shelves or lanuching a toilet at them from 50
> feet away?

Oh, if I only had a pound for every time I've been pressed up against a toile...

Oh, er, heh..

/tugs at collar and slowly backs out

--
Etc.
Live - http://www.empee.org

"Empee" wrote in message

> Oh, if I only had a pound for every time I've been pressed up against a
> toile...
>
> Oh, er, heh..
>
> /tugs at collar and slowly backs out

LOL

Warty

--
"The Right Man in the Wrong place can make all the difference in the world"
The G-MAN

Warty wrote:
> "Empee" wrote in message
>

>>Oh, if I only had a pound for every time I've been pressed up against a
>>toile...
>>
>>Oh, er, heh..
>>
>>/tugs at collar and slowly backs out

LMFAO!!!