A7N8X loses usb2 ports with WinSP2

Ever since I installed SP2 I've been losing my USB2 ports periodically,
frequently while printing with a USB printer. Usually the ports will become
USB 1.1.

I tried to reinstall the USB2 drivers from the Asus disc and it won't
install.

Any help would be appreciated.

donc

Distinguished
May 24, 2003

Had the same problem with the A7V880. Ended up doing a clean install of XP
to get them back : (