P4C800 models...Beta BIOS 1019

alex

Found a new 1019 beta bios. It fixes the long Computer BIOS Post time.
Theres a new option to "Quick detect Hard Drives"

ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_478/INTEL_Chipset/i875p/

Seems to work Fine here.

Works for my p4c800 deluxe. thanks for the update. Now if you could get ms
to do the same with xp we'd be cookin. Thanks, bg
"Alex" <alex@home> wrote in message
> Found a new 1019 beta bios. It fixes the long Computer BIOS Post time.
> Theres a new option to "Quick detect Hard Drives"
>
> ftp://ftp.asuscom.de/pub/ASUSCOM/BIOS/Socket_478/INTEL_Chipset/i875p/
>
> Seems to work Fine here.

Actually I got a checksum error twice on the official 1019.

and I got it twice, now my PC makes a strange 'noise' on the shutdown
screen and i'm trying to figure out what it is.

the noise sounds kinda like air hissing out of a tire except it lasts
for a split second.

I unloaded the beta 1019 and went back to 1017 due to unstable conditions.
There's enough viruses and spyware out there without adding to the problems.

bg
"rigurat" <tunay_na_puta@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Actually I got a checksum error twice on the official 1019.
>
> and I got it twice, now my PC makes a strange 'noise' on the shutdown
> screen and i'm trying to figure out what it is.
>
> the noise sounds kinda like air hissing out of a tire except it lasts
> for a split second.

Well my 1019 seems to be stable enought for me so I won't be going
back to 1017. Was there even an official 1018?