Print Server PC's/Mac

I am interested in attaching a Linksys Wireless G Print Server WPS54GU2 to
my Linksys wireless router. I have 2 Win XP PC's and a Mac OS9 on my shared
Internet connection. My question is will the Mac work with this print
server? I have 2 printers that I want to share with the 3 computers. A
notebook PC is the only computer that I occasionally use wireless. In the
Linksys documentation mention is made of installing drivers on the PC's. I
tried contacting Linksys and got nothing. I'd like to figure out if this
will work before I buy the print server.

Thanks, Steve

I don't see why it wouldn't work. It did take me a while to figure out how to
set up the printer from my mac to my SMC router/print server but I finally
got it to work. It had something to do with puting lpt1 in front of the IP
address for the printer. The apple chats are really good at helping with
this. Go to apple.com/support/discussions and join in there.