Real Problems

Can you give me a few pointers on how to switch the wires on the connector
without destroying the connector--or point me to a website with some added
info?

I really appreciate the advice!
1 answer Last reply
More about real problems

    You need a special tool to remove the pin connectors. Look
    at the tools section
    at www.cyberguys.com and Radio Shack or other electronic
    supply houses.

    If the connector is soldered, you need desoldering tools.

    "Lori Kuiper" <Kuiper9@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Can you give me a few pointers on how to switch the wires
    on the connector
    | without destroying the connector--or point me to a website
    with some added
    | info?
    |
    | I really appreciate the advice!

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP