Real Problems

July 3, 2004 9:58:07 PM

Can you give me a few pointers on how to switch the wires on the connector
without destroying the connector--or point me to a website with some added
info?

I really appreciate the advice!

More about : real problems

Anonymous
July 3, 2004 10:07:15 PM

You need a special tool to remove the pin connectors. Look
at the tools section
at www.cyberguys.com and Radio Shack or other electronic
supply houses.

If the connector is soldered, you need desoldering tools.

!