P4P800-E Deluxe Question?

Since there is both APM and ACPI 2.0 options in the bios should i be
disabling the APM and just use the ACPI option?

Right now i have both options selected and have no problems but i will be
reinstalling XP Pro and wonder if it makes a difference?

What are the recommendations?

On 2-Nov-2004, "David McColgan" <davidmcc6@rogers.com> wrote:

> Since there is both APM and ACPI 2.0 options in the bios should i be
> disabling the APM and just use the ACPI option?
>
> Right now i have both options selected and have no problems but i will be
> reinstalling XP Pro and wonder if it makes a difference?
>
> What are the recommendations?

I seem to have both enabled and running XP Pro with out any problems.

Rik

thanks, i guess it doesn't matter.