drive unable to read data cd burned by xp

I burned some photos into a CD-RW previously using
windows xp burning feature. But when I inserted the same
CD-RW into the drive,it shows that the disc contains no
data!May I know what I can do to rectify this?

Joyce, check here
http://www.infinisource.com/features/cdrw-troubleshoot4.html