drive unable to read data cd burned by xp

Tags:
  • Windows XP
  • CD-Rom
July 4, 2004 3:40:49 AM

I burned some photos into a CD-RW previously using
windows xp burning feature. But when I inserted the same
CD-RW into the drive,it shows that the disc contains no
data!May I know what I can do to rectify this?

More about : drive unable read data burned

Anonymous
July 4, 2004 7:23:53 PM

Joyce, check here
http://www.infinisource.com/features/cdrw-troubleshoot4...