drive unable to read data cd burned by xp

I burned some photos into a CD-RW previously using
windows xp burning feature. But when I inserted the same
CD-RW into the drive,it shows that the disc contains no
data!May I know what I can do to rectify this?
1 answer Last reply
More about drive unable read data burned

    Joyce, check here
    http://www.infinisource.com/features/cdrw-troubleshoot4.html

    "Joyce" <joyce_yap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I burned some photos into a CD-RW previously using
    > windows xp burning feature. But when I inserted the same
    > CD-RW into the drive,it shows that the disc contains no
    > data!May I know what I can do to rectify this?

Windows XP CD-Rom