16 bit drivers in WINXP Home

I need help, please. I upgraded an OLD computer to WINXP Home this weekend. Before doing so, my speakers worked correctly. After installing XP, they no longer work. The driver files are still on my HD, however, when I try to install them, they will not run, as they are 16 bit, and XP will not run them. Since this computer is so old, I cannot find an updated driver. Is there a way to force these files to run? The card is an integrated modem/sound card, and the only information I can find on it is "Mwave_WorldWide_Modem=0.1". The files are in a default directory of "MWW". Can someone help?

You can not use the 16 bit drivers in XP. They do not work since they are
in in the formt that XP needs (WPM). They are probabily in VXD format.