Tech,spec. Apacer Memory PC3200

Hello!
I need help to get specification for memorytiming and
voltage for my APACER EON DDR DIM 256MB PC3200. P/N
number is 77.50636.56G The maufacturer Apacer don´t
answer my request for information. Can anyone help me?

Best regards
Nam

bar

Like most assemblers, Apacer do not make the memory chips: they build these onto memory modules for Laptops, PCs etc.

They do not list any specifics such as you require in their web pages, but others show:
77.50636.56G DDR DIM 256MB PC3200/40032x 8 CL3.0 APACER EON
Desktop products - DDRAM DIMM PC 3200 @ 400 MHz

To get more specific: read the fine print off one memory chip.

You'll then be able to find out from Samsung, Intel, Motorola or whoever made that chip what the manufacturer's specs are. Incidentally the last 2 digits would normally indicate speed.