i have no friends :(

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> whats your steam account name?

nickname:
<BCA> Fresh Meat [AGHL]

just search for "fresh meat"
my first name is Keith

Limnophile

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:01:08 -0000, Saint Firk <rupert.murdoch@sky.com>
wrote:

> whats your steam account name?

Some call me... ecksbow

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.games.half-life2 (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Limnophile and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> > whats your steam account name?
>
> nickname:
> <BCA> Fresh Meat [AGHL]
>
> just search for "fresh meat"
> my first name is Keith
>
> Limnophile

I am 'liquidcat', my first name is Dale :)

Um..... *FIRKED*[TiT]

HAha its been a loooooong time

Any of those baby eating pooftas up for a AGHLTFC / AGHL bash for old time
sake.. relive the heady days of 1999?

[X-posted]

--
*FIRKED*[TiT]
www.urban75.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Limnophile and a hippo took an
apricot a guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty
tango...

> "Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> > whats your steam account name?
>
> nickname:
> <BCA> Fresh Meat [AGHL]
>
> just search for "fresh meat"
> my first name is Keith

Odd.. I can't find you. I can find 14 Fresh Meats; none of which called Keith.

--
stereo: Winamp stopped
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life,alt.games.half-life.tfclassic,alt.games.half-life2 (More info?)

> Any of those baby eating pooftas up for a AGHLTFC / AGHL bash for old time
> sake.. relive the heady days of 1999?

Funnily enough, I played my first game of TFC for a long time last night,
after abandoning the normal mods in favour of Natural Selection :)

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote in message
> whats your steam account name?

I am Listener.

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Saint Firk" <rupert.murdoch@sky.com> wrote

> Odd.. I can't find you. I can find 14 Fresh Meats; none of which called
> Keith.

I got an auth request, and added you to my list.
I play TFC once in awhile, but my true calling is mapping and playing CS /
CZ .

I plan to host either CS 1.6 or Condition Zero on Christmas eve, December
24th/25th 8pm to 4 am US central time = 2 to10 am Dec. 25th GMT. The server
name will be BCA Playhouse . Everyone is welcome to join in. Bring friends,
now that you have some. :)

The more the merrier. Or was that "the more, the higher the body count"
Well, either way it's fun.
;)

<BCA> Fresh Meat (Co-Ldr/PICM) [AGHL]
aka Limnophile