sound card

Trying to install a Blaster Audigy LS sound card and I
can't get Windows to accept it. I have yellow flags in
the codecs and when I try to upadte or installed them I
get the following: There was a problem installing this
Hardware:
Audio Codecs
An error ocurred during installation of this device
Driver is not intended for this platform.
I have this with the video to.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks
Mm

The error message is telling you that the drivers that you are trying to
use are not designed to be used with the operating system on your
computer. Get the correct drivers and things will go much better. visit
the creative labs web site for the "blaster" drivers. You will have to
do the same for the video card after you determine the manufacturer.

mmaure wrote:

> Trying to install a Blaster Audigy LS sound card and I
> can't get Windows to accept it. I have yellow flags in
> the codecs and when I try to upadte or installed them I
> get the following: There was a problem installing this
> Hardware:
> Audio Codecs
> An error ocurred during installation of this device
> Driver is not intended for this platform.
> I have this with the video to.
> Can anyone help me?
> Thanks
> Mm

Go here:

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/download.asp?nSUFlag=1&sDestUrl=http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/&hdAllProduct=1&LangID=1033&hdDspLangID=1033

Nathan McNulty

Bob I wrote:

> The error message is telling you that the drivers that you are trying to
> use are not designed to be used with the operating system on your
> computer. Get the correct drivers and things will go much better. visit
> the creative labs web site for the "blaster" drivers. You will have to
> do the same for the video card after you determine the manufacturer.
>
> mmaure wrote:
>
>> Trying to install a Blaster Audigy LS sound card and I can't get
>> Windows to accept it. I have yellow flags in the codecs and when I try
>> to upadte or installed them I get the following: There was a problem
>> installing this Hardware:
>> Audio Codecs
>> An error ocurred during installation of this device
>> Driver is not intended for this platform.
>> I have this with the video to.
>> Can anyone help me?
>> Thanks
>> Mm