large font help?

Can anyone help me? I put in a Cd Rom with trailors to a
film into my DVD drive, and when i took it out all my
fonts on my computer have gone enlarged, it's as though
i'm looking through a magnifying glass. I have Windows
Millenium. Can you help me to restore it back to normal?
Thank you..

Before other jump on you for posting in the wrong forum (this one is for XP
related stuff...), on your desktop, right click and in the properties window
that appears, click on the settings tab. Try adjusting the screen resolution
to a higher (more numbers) setting and see if that helps.

--
David Nimon
dnimonREMOVE@##sympatico.ca
"Kim Byrne" <Kimbyrne2003@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone help me? I put in a Cd Rom with trailors to a
> film into my DVD drive, and when i took it out all my
> fonts on my computer have gone enlarged, it's as though
> i'm looking through a magnifying glass. I have Windows
> Millenium. Can you help me to restore it back to normal?
> Thank you..

Well you've found yourself in the Windows XP groups, but to save time, right
click on the Desktop, select Properties. In the Settings tab, increase the
resolution. 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 are the most often used.
www.coribright.com