P4P800 Deluxe - RAID 1 question

Hallo to everybody,
I've a subj MB with a SATA disk foor booting and 2 IDE in RAID 1 for data.
Everything is running but I'm wondering:
does somebody experienced a damage in a RAID disk and then was he able to
recovey data (rebuilding RAID data set)?
Manual in not so detailed about recovery in RAID 1 and I dont'know if I can
trust it.

Thank in advance for any suggestion.

Marco
--
------
(per rispondere non bere alcolici)

Providing you know which disk has failed, simply replace it and rebuild the
mirror, or use the surviving hd in a none raid config.
I'm assuming raid is through a controler and not software raid.

"MarBet" <marbet@WISKEYciaoweb.it> wrote in message
> Hallo to everybody,
> I've a subj MB with a SATA disk foor booting and 2 IDE in RAID 1 for data.
> Everything is running but I'm wondering:
> does somebody experienced a damage in a RAID disk and then was he able to
> recovey data (rebuilding RAID data set)?
> Manual in not so detailed about recovery in RAID 1 and I dont'know if I
can
> trust it.
>
> Thank in advance for any suggestion.
>
> Marco