Multimedia keyboard and winamp

Hi,

I recently purchased a multimedia keyboard an I'm using
the Intellitype software but the play/pause/skip buttons
aren't working with Winamp.. Is there a way to get them
to work with Winamp?

If i hit the play or media button, winamp opens up but I
can't control through keyboard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

If u have the newest drivers and it still does not work,
then it is the winamp software. i had a similar issue
with my logitech keyboard, and it wasn't resolved unitl
they released the newer version of winamp, 5.03. email
them so they can resolve the issue.

Make sure that you do have the latest drivers installed, then get the
plug in for WinAmp ;)

Plug in - http://forums.winamp.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1203075

MS IntelliType -
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/Download.mspx

> If u have the newest drivers and it still does not work,
> then it is the winamp software. i had a similar issue
> with my logitech keyboard, and it wasn't resolved unitl
> they released the newer version of winamp, 5.03. email
> them so they can resolve the issue.

TRENDING THREADS