Wireless network problem

I have a Linksys Wireless-G router hooked to my PC and have a Linksys
Wireless-G adapter in my laptop. I have no problems getting the Internet on
my laptop, but I can't access files on my PC. I can see the shared folder,
but when I click on it, I get an error message saying I don't have permission
and it can't find the network path. I can access my laptop files from my PC
without any problems. My laptop and PC were linked through a D-Link gateway
previously.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network problem

    Hi

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Rene" <Rene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Linksys Wireless-G router hooked to my PC and have a Linksys
    > Wireless-G adapter in my laptop. I have no problems getting the Internet
    > on
    > my laptop, but I can't access files on my PC. I can see the shared
    > folder,
    > but when I click on it, I get an error message saying I don't have
    > permission
    > and it can't find the network path. I can access my laptop files from my
    > PC
    > without any problems. My laptop and PC were linked through a D-Link
    > gateway
    > previously.

Laptops Wireless Wireless Network Wireless Networking