2005 Roll Call

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?

Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

--
Kitteh - batteries for eyes and a calculator for a mouth.
Webby: http://www.lookything.co.uk

    I am as much here as I ever have been but cannot remember what it is like to
    have hair - could do with a polish though.

    Val

    "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
    >
    > --
    > Kitteh - batteries for eyes and a calculator for a mouth.
    > Webby: http://www.lookything.co.uk
    > Bananaphone: http://www.moblog.co.uk/blog/lookything/
    > MSN: elektrokitteh@hotmail.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:43:57 +1100, Kitteh <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com>
    wrote:

    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    I'm here, and I do indeed need a haircut.

    --
    x-bow
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kitteh and a hippo took an apricot a
    guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    /Lights hayfork

    Is that better?

    --
    stereo: Blockhead - Carnivores Unite
    www.oxygenkiosk.net

    Kitteh, we've got a file on you:

    >So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    >Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    i could use a trim.
    --

    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
    ¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

    "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    I'm not here, I'm there.

    --
    -----

    Cookie McCrumble

    cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
    www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

    I like pie

    Winamp is currently blaring: Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?

    Almost missing in action, 1/2 inch of hair left, and now I do believe you
    should be careful with chainsaws.

    Limnophile
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Kitteh dit:

    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    Hello !

    Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.

    --
    Etc.

    L'Empee® - Latent Heterosexualist.
    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    MSN: empee at post dot com
    --------------------------------
    E & OE.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

    >Kitteh dit:
    >
    >> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >>
    >> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
    >
    >Hello !
    >
    >Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.

    I got my hair cut on Saturday!
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:

    > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
    >

    >>Kitteh dit:
    >>
    >>> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >>>
    >>> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
    >>
    >>Hello !
    >>
    >>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
    >
    > I got my hair cut on Saturday!

    I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    Saturday

    --
    scrum
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    scrumble dit:
    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
    >
    > > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    > > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
    > >

    > >>Kitteh dit:

    > >>Hello !
    > >>
    > >>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
    > >
    > > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
    >

    > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    > Saturday

    hehehe :o)

    --
    Etc.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
    >
    > > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    > > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
    > >

    > >>Kitteh dit:

    > >>Hello !
    > >>
    > >>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
    > >
    > > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
    >

    > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    > Saturday

    I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter

    *ouch*

    --
    -----

    Cookie McCrumble / The Procrastinator

    cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
    www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

    I like pie

    Winamp is currently blaring: CKY - Escape From Hellview
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:18:36 -0000, Cookie McCrumble wrote:

    > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
    >>
    >>> On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    >>> following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

    >>> I got my hair cut on Saturday!
    >>

    >> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    >> Saturday
    >>

    > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
    >
    > *ouch*

    When it gets cold I just squirrel my nuts away

    >_<
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:18:36 -0000, Cookie McCrumble wrote:
    >
    > > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message

    > >> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    > >> Saturday
    > >>

    > > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
    > >
    > > *ouch*
    > >

    > When it gets cold I just squirrel my nuts away
    >
    > >_<

    Carp- it helps on the feet

    :o/

    --
    -----

    Cookie McCrumble

    cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
    www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

    I like pie

    Winamp: Signal Terminated.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    Cookie McCrumble dit:

    > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
    > > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
    > >
    > > > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
    > > > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

    > > > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
    > >

    > > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    > > Saturday
    > >

    > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
    >
    > *ouch*

    That's not bunny.

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    MSN: empee at post dot com
    --------------------------------
    E & OE.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    > Cookie McCrumble dit:
    > >
    > > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message

    > > > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
    > > > Saturday
    > > >

    > > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
    > >
    > > *ouch*
    >
    > That's not bunny.

    This is going to be one hare-y thread

    --

    alt i s enter
    l i s enter

    Listy dit:

    > "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    > > Cookie McCrumble dit:
    > > >
    > > > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message

    > > > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
    > > >
    > > > *ouch*
    > >
    > > That's not bunny.
    > >

    > This is going to be one hare-y thread

    Whale will it end ?
    I just can't stag it any longer.

    --
    Etc.

    Live - http://www.empee.org
    Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    -----------------------------
    MSN: empee at post dot com
    --------------------------------
    E & OE.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:10:20 -0000, Empee wrote:

    > Listy dit:
    >>
    >> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
    >>> Cookie McCrumble dit:

    >>> That's not bunny.
    >>>

    >> This is going to be one hare-y thread
    >
    > Whale will it end ?
    > I just can't stag it any longer.

    Deer, oh Peer

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/images/peer.jpg

    (sorry, I just take anychance I get to use that :) )

    --
    scrum
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    e@h.right.mate wrote:

    > > > That's not bunny.
    > > >

    > > This is going to be one hare-y thread
    > Whale will it end ?
    > I just can't stag it any longer.
    > --
    > Etc.
    > Live - http://www.empee.org
    > Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
    > -----------------------------
    > MSN: empee at post dot com
    > --------------------------------
    > E & OE.

    Thanks!

    dee_smith@europe.duskmail.com
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:43:57 +1100, Kitteh felt the need to say...
    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

    I had my haircut yesterday.

    Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
    Dept. of Beerology
    University of Pants
    UK
    Snoochie Bootchies Bluntman!

    "Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
    condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
    experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
    is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
    with the weather."
    Bill Hicks

    "You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

    "Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
    lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
    Homer Simpson

    alt.fan.dan-shaolin
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

    "Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
    > So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
    >
    > Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
    >
    > --
    > Kitteh - batteries for eyes and a calculator for a mouth.
    > Webby: http://www.lookything.co.uk
    > Bananaphone: http://www.moblog.co.uk/blog/lookything/
    > MSN: elektrokitteh@hotmail.com

    I'm re-here. I have, indeed, missed some action & I am not in need of a
    trim.

MSN Games Video Games