2005 Roll Call

Last response: in Video Games
January 11, 2005 2:43:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?

Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

--
Kitteh - batteries for eyes and a calculator for a mouth.
Webby: http://www.lookything.co.uk

More about : 2005 roll call

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 2:43:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

I am as much here as I ever have been but cannot remember what it is like to
have hair - could do with a polish though.

Val

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:43:57 +1100, Kitteh <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com>
wrote:

> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

I'm here, and I do indeed need a haircut.

--
x-bow
January 11, 2005 3:53:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Way down deep in the middle of the congo, Kitteh and a hippo took an apricot a
guava and a mango. Stuck it with the others and he danced a dainty tango...

> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

/Lights hayfork

Is that better?

--
stereo: Blockhead - Carnivores Unite
www.oxygenkiosk.net

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Kitteh, we've got a file on you:

>So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
>Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

i could use a trim.
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

I'm not here, I'm there.

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp is currently blaring: Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 8:21:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?

Almost missing in action, 1/2 inch of hair left, and now I do believe you
should be careful with chainsaws.

Limnophile
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 4:38:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Kitteh dit:

> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

Hello !

Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.

--
Etc.

L'Empee® - Latent Heterosexualist.
Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 7:27:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

>Kitteh dit:
>
>> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>>
>> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
>
>Hello !
>
>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.

I got my hair cut on Saturday!
Anonymous
January 17, 2005 8:50:29 PM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:

> On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
> following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
>

>>Kitteh dit:
>>
>>> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>>>
>>> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
>>
>>Hello !
>>
>>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
>
> I got my hair cut on Saturday!

I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
Saturday

--
scrum
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

scrumble dit:
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
>
> > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
> > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
> >

> >>Kitteh dit:

> >>Hello !
> >>
> >>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
> >
> > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
>

> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
> Saturday

hehehe :o )

--
Etc.
Anonymous

"scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...
> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
>
> > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
> > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:
> >

> >>Kitteh dit:

> >>Hello !
> >>
> >>Presently present, in very much need of a haircut.
> >
> > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
>

> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
> Saturday

I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter

*ouch*

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble / The Procrastinator

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp is currently blaring: CKY - Escape From Hellview
Anonymous
January 18, 2005 10:57:57 PM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:18:36 -0000, Cookie McCrumble wrote:

> "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...
>> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
>>
>>> On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
>>> following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

>>> I got my hair cut on Saturday!
>>

>> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
>> Saturday
>>

> I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
>
> *ouch*

When it gets cold I just squirrel my nuts away

>_<
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 12:56:38 AM

> On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:18:36 -0000, Cookie McCrumble wrote:
>
> > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
> > news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...

> >> I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
> >> Saturday
> >>

> > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
> >
> > *ouch*
> >

> When it gets cold I just squirrel my nuts away
>
> >_<

Carp- it helps on the feet

:o /

--
-----

Cookie McCrumble

cookiemccrumble"at"hotmail"dot"com
www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

I like pie

Winamp: Signal Terminated.
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 4:29:34 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Cookie McCrumble dit:

> "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
> news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...
> > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:27:29 +0000, Tartychops wrote:
> >
> > > On a dark and stormy night, Empee <ye@h.right.mate> sent us the
> > > following message hidden in a chocolate cake:

> > > I got my hair cut on Saturday!
> >

> > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
> > Saturday
> >

> I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
>
> *ouch*

That's not bunny.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 3:09:24 PM

"Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> Cookie McCrumble dit:
> >
> > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
> > news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...

> > > I'm getting my hare cut next Friday. Then a little beaver trimming on
> > > Saturday
> > >

> > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
> >
> > *ouch*
>
> That's not bunny.

This is going to be one hare-y thread

--

alt i s enter
l i s enter

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

Listy dit:

> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
> > Cookie McCrumble dit:
> > >
> > > "scrumble" <something@whatever.com> wrote in message
> > > news:D 4dxbj63ifmp.mqrft8pp49gy.dlg@40tude.net...

> > > I'd keep it long until the weather gets otter
> > >
> > > *ouch*
> >
> > That's not bunny.
> >

> This is going to be one hare-y thread

Whale will it end ?
I just can't stag it any longer.

--
Etc.

Live - http://www.empee.org
Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
-----------------------------
MSN: empee at post dot com
--------------------------------
E & OE.
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 11:22:16 PM

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:10:20 -0000, Empee wrote:

> Listy dit:
>>
>> "Empee" <ye@h.right.mate> wrote in message
>>> Cookie McCrumble dit:

>>> That's not bunny.
>>>

>> This is going to be one hare-y thread
>
> Whale will it end ?
> I just can't stag it any longer.

Deer, oh Peer

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/scrumble/images/peer.jpg

(sorry, I just take anychance I get to use that :)  )

--
scrum
Anonymous

e@h.right.mate wrote:

> > > That's not bunny.
> > >

> > This is going to be one hare-y thread
> Whale will it end ?
> I just can't stag it any longer.
> --
> Etc.
> Live - http://www.empee.org
> Dead - http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?empee
> -----------------------------
> MSN: empee at post dot com
> --------------------------------
> E & OE.

Thanks!

dee_smith@europe.duskmail.com
February 26, 2005 4:02:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:43:57 +1100, Kitteh felt the need to say...
> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!

I had my haircut yesterday.

Dr. Dan Shaolin, Ph.D
Dept. of Beerology
University of Pants
UK
Snoochie Bootchies Bluntman!

"Today, a young man on acid, realised that all matter is merely energy
condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness
experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life
is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves... here's Tom
with the weather."
Bill Hicks

"You know your problem? You're Floccinauccinehilipilificating."

"Okay brain you don't like me and I don't like you, but
lets get through this and I'll get back to killing you with beer"
Homer Simpson

alt.fan.dan-shaolin
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 1:52:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.tfclassic (More info?)

"Kitteh" <polyethylene@abcdefgmail.com> wrote in message
> So who is here, who is missing in action and who needs a haircut?
>
> Anyone? Bueller? Hello!
>
> --
> Kitteh - batteries for eyes and a calculator for a mouth.
> Webby: http://www.lookything.co.uk
> Bananaphone: http://www.moblog.co.uk/blog/lookything/
> MSN: elektrokitteh@hotmail.com

I'm re-here. I have, indeed, missed some action & I am not in need of a
trim.
!