A7N8X -E Deluxe BIOS Settings?

I have searched (without luck) for a Web Site that explains the different
BIOS Settings, what function they are associated with, and how to set them
for optimum operation.

One specific example is the APIC setting. What is APIC, and what are the
results of enabling, or disabling it?

It would be nice to read, and learn about the different settings.

I would also appreciate any specific A7N8X BIOS setting information, or
suggestions to avoid pitfalls that others have already discovered.

Thank you.

Louis--
Remove the two fish in address to respond

> I have searched (without luck) for a Web Site that explains the different
> BIOS Settings, what function they are associated with, and how to set them
> for optimum operation.

Try here:
http://www.rojakpot.com/bog.aspx

--
Regards,
Tony. (tony.cue(at)tiscali.co.uk)

Discogs: building the definitive database of electronic music...
http://www.discogs.com

"Louis Bybee" <louistroutbybee@comcasttrout.net> wrote in message
> I have searched (without luck) for a Web Site that explains the different
> BIOS Settings, what function they are associated with, and how to set them
> for optimum operation.
>
> One specific example is the APIC setting. What is APIC, and what are the
> results of enabling, or disabling it?
>
> It would be nice to read, and learn about the different settings.
>
> I would also appreciate any specific A7N8X BIOS setting information, or
> suggestions to avoid pitfalls that others have already discovered.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Louis--

http://www.adriansrojakpot.com/Speed_Demonz/New_BIOS_Guide/
www dot google dot com with bios and APIC as keywords.

Leave APIC off unless you have WinXP or better
> Remove the two fish in address to respond

"Louis Bybee" <louistroutbybee@comcasttrout.net> wrote in message
> I have searched (without luck) for a Web Site that explains the different
> BIOS Settings, what function they are associated with, and how to set them
> for optimum operation.
>
> One specific example is the APIC setting. What is APIC, and what are the
> results of enabling, or disabling it?
>
> It would be nice to read, and learn about the different settings.
>
> I would also appreciate any specific A7N8X BIOS setting information, or
> suggestions to avoid pitfalls that others have already discovered.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Louis--

Thanks to all who replied. I have the information I need (and know how to
use goggle more effectively now :-] ).