No sound!

A friend of mine tried to fix my computer and downloaded
something onto a cd so that i can use to install when i
don't have any sound. does anyone know where i can do
this?
1 answer Last reply
More about sound

    Why would we know something your friend did? No mind readers here.

    "Kris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > A friend of mine tried to fix my computer and downloaded
    > something onto a cd so that i can use to install when i
    > don't have any sound. does anyone know where i can do
    > this?

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP