WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9

WHEN I ATTEMPT TO USE INTERNET RADIO OR LAUNCH FROM YAHOO
MY PC CRASHES/REBOOTS WITH MESSAGE [WINDOWS\MINIDUMP\
MINI070204-01DMP ] I'VE RECENTLY HAD TO REFORMAT HARDDRIVE
AFTER A LOT OF PROBLEMS. CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE.
..
1 answer Last reply
More about windows media player

    Help?? The Caps Lock key is next to the "A"key on the left side of the
    keyboard, disable it. Using all Cap's is considered rude and makes your
    message very difficult to read.

    FYI, JAX

    "brian b" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > WHEN I ATTEMPT TO USE INTERNET RADIO OR LAUNCH FROM YAHOO
    > MY PC CRASHES/REBOOTS WITH MESSAGE [WINDOWS\MINIDUMP\
    > MINI070204-01DMP ] I'VE RECENTLY HAD TO REFORMAT HARDDRIVE
    > AFTER A LOT OF PROBLEMS. CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE.
    > .

Microsoft Media Player Windows XP