WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9

July 5, 2004 6:43:28 PM

WHEN I ATTEMPT TO USE INTERNET RADIO OR LAUNCH FROM YAHOO
MY PC CRASHES/REBOOTS WITH MESSAGE [WINDOWS\MINIDUMP\
MINI070204-01DMP ] I'VE RECENTLY HAD TO REFORMAT HARDDRIVE
AFTER A LOT OF PROBLEMS. CAN ANYBODY HELP PLEASE.
..

More about : windows media player

July 5, 2004 8:27:31 PM

Help?? The Caps Lock key is next to the "A"key on the left side of the
keyboard, disable it. Using all Cap's is considered rude and makes your
message very difficult to read.

FYI, JAX

!