Internet disconnections

Marvin

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Very often when online I receive the following error
message and get disconnected.
Generic Host Process for Win 32 services has encountered a
problem and needs to close.

What exactly is the error and what are you doing when it crashes like
this? Is it Internet Explorer related, or what. Need a little more info ;)

Nathan McNulty