Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can anyone help me with the following problem: As I am
trying to move photographs from digital camera to my hard
drive and to either Readable or Rewrittable CDs for
printing at outside shops, my computer would not
aknowledge the presence of a disk in the drive. This
problem is even worse if I try to use the 3" discs (in CD-
R or in CD-RW version.) Even when I just get to my E-
drive and simply format the CD-RW disc, right after
formatting my computer "forgets" that the disc is still
in the drive and would not move any data to it, making
the disc unusable. What am I doing wrong? Please help...

First, what kind of drive is it (make and model)? Second, what software
program are you using to write to the CD's? I would suggest heading over
to www.nero.com and trying out their free trial version to test this out
;) Finally, what happens when you try to burn to a normal CD-R?

Nathan McNulty